Friday, September 18, 2009

*S* is for *ShowTime*!!!! http://historicdeepwoodestate.org/

OMGoodness!!! What was I thinking!!!.......I have never done an outdoor show before and I am a tad nervous about it!!! My MotorCycle man tackled it head on...this is an inside joke, but, i'll tell ya...he sliced his head open a little bit getting stuff out of the trailer...he's ok,tho...I had to make him sit down for a bit with a bag of ice on his head...i told him I might insist he wear his motorcycle helmet when we unload!
Anyway, the above picture is our "mockup"..i will hang stuff from the fencing and the display board..I will be sitting in the back at the gold cloth covered table...

this is one side..i am thinking of putting the cottages on here..make a wee faerie village!



this is a back table...i have since ironed the cloth!!!...i think faeries will be on this table



this cottage will not be there...it has sold and off to a new land...Maryland!!.......



this wee cottage will make an appearance tho..i love how colorful it is...i painted canvas to create this one...I am loving working with paint...and falling in love with colors that I never thought would interest me...go figure!...like turquoise!






This prayer flag says it all.......I will go forth and have a wonder-filled time!!! If you are in the area, hope you will stop by and say hi!!..oh, yeah, its in Salem, Oregon at the DeepWoods Estate...http://historicdeepwoodestate.org/





Heart Hugs,

5 comments:

  1. Looks like everything is taking shape, not to worry. You have such wonderful creations to fill the tables and invite folks to come and see.
    Happy Saturday wishes ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Queenie! Call me when it is over and your loaded,,,,I mean with cash..hahaha
    oxoxo
    Marcie
    take pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Be sure to come by tonight around 9pm (Eastern time) for the announcement so you don't miss out. I promise-it good-really really good.
    Cheri
    Its So Very Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm melting my fabric !! (giggle, giggle)
    It was so much fun to talk to you!! Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Coleen -
    It was so good to meet you and get a chance to talk to you a bit at Deepwood on Saturday. Thank you for letting me photograph your wonderful creations - I came home with over 400 photos to edit! Oh how I wish I could have bought one of each of your things! They are just magical!
    Hugs,
    ~Adrienne~

    ReplyDelete