Friday, October 8, 2010

Angel Friends

I took these pictures in my backyard yesterday ... and I got to thinking about Angels......I know they are here guiding me and you....seen and unseen. I just had to have this lil saying when I saw it at the garden store....it speaks volumes to me

this a quote I recieved in my email this morning really touched my heart:
True friendship is at the core of any happy life. If our family is our root system, our friends are our fellow branches. We're all striving together, supporting one another, providing shade and comfort.~ Addie Johnson

I am blessed to say that my friendship branches are growing...some have been there a long while and some are just starting to sprout and grow...some broke off and some are growing back...
Thank you for hanging in there my Earth Angel Friends...



Heart Hugs,
,

2 comments:

  1. Oh I do like being an Earth angel...hugs dear friend!
    *M*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Coleen - I saw your wonderful fairies at The Carriage Collection yesterday and wanted to take every one home with me. Marilyn at Delights of the Heart told me about your work. I'm a vendor at CC as well and was working yesterday and had a chance to look at all the beautiful things there. I always enjoy meeting another Portland blogger.

    ReplyDelete