Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Farm Chicks Show!...Part One

Well, I am back from the show of shows!!!... And what a whirlwind it was! I will start off by showing you pictures of my booth...and will be posting more pictures in a few days of other booths and bloggers that stopped by my booth and some other really FUN Times I had!!!





the Alpha -Bits sold like hotcakes!!!


























the picture below is the entrance to my booth...see the pink tablecovering in the back? that is my cash table....








I bought the wee pink chair (in the picture below) at an antique store that we went to the day before the show...great display piece...and lots of people wanted to buy it..uh...noooo way!!!












well, that all for now...more later...lots more!!!! I will also be posting pictures on my flickr, too... click on the side bar to my flickr site









Heart Hugs,

6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful booth Queenie!!! I wish I could have been there, I thought of you everyday. I will talk to you soon!!!!
    Love ya!
    Marcie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely booth you have Coleen! I appreciate all the work that goes into craft shows. Well done!
    Take care,
    Martha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks lovely! Hope your Pink Table got lots of action! It's no wonder the alpha - bits were going fast - they're wonderful:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your booth was beautiful!! Can't wait to see more! I wish I lived closer or had lots of money or both!!

    Lou Cinda :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Coleen~ It was so nice to meet you and to see all your beautitful work in person. I was showing off my faerie cone today and my friend loved it! Your booth was a true fantasy faerie land!! I will be posting show photos tomorrow.
    Blessings~LillySue & Holly

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many great posts about the Farm Chick sale, I do believe I must attend the next time. I would love to see your work in real life.

    ReplyDelete