Friday, January 1, 2010

Miracles are Expected

I have a favor to ask of you.......from 7pm to 7:45 pm every night, my sweet man and I will be praying and visulizing his complete healing...so, if, possible, please add your prayers and good thoughts to ours...even for a minute or so during this time period...I believe in the power of prayer......"expect more than you ever thought possible"

Thank You! and Thank You God!

If we make our goal to live a life of compassion and unconditional love, then the world will indeed become a garden where all kinds of flowers can bloom and grow.
Dr. Elisabeth Kuebler-Ross

Heart Hugs,

9 comments:

  1. Oh Coleen Honey, I am praying!!!
    Hugs,
    Margaret B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Power of prayer is real, I am on board, you know that! I love you both. I do love that saying you sent, "Expect more than you ever thought possible" I may use it on my blog.
    Put it in the God Can!
    *M*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wrote to you on FaceBook to say that I will join you in prayer and believe for a miracle. And if you need an Oregon friend to just have time to talk, cry, laugh, sing, have a cup of tea or just get away for a bit - I'm here! ~Adrienne~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in.
    May the good Lord bless and keep you during this time of testing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. At 7PM each evening I will send a prayer for you and your husband.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Coleen,

    Tanks for coming by my place.

    I'm anxious to see more of yours.

    blessings

    barbara jean

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sorry I just read this - however know that I will send up prayers for his healing and your strength..Blessings..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Coleen My prays will be added also. Please be at peace knowing God is at work! lots of hugs your way Kay from Antique Annies

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will pray asap and often for a full and speedy recovery!!!
    Blessings~

    ReplyDelete